Business Office Manager, Salem, OR
WILLAMETTE SURGERY CENTER
We seek a business office manager to join our team!
We seek a professional and quality-focused business office manager to join our fast-paced, high volume ambulatory surgical center. Reporting directly to the Chief Financial Officer, our business office manager is responsible for revenue cycle performance, related process improvement and the overall health of our receivables.
General Responsibilities include:
- Develop, plan, organize and implement current and future strategies to bill payers and customers, process payments, minimize bad debt, and improve cash flow.
- Responsible for the day to day billing operations including pre-registration, registration, insurance verification, coding, billing and revenue cycle processes with special attention to billing outcomes and coding performance.
- Direct and supervise staff members who work with determining eligibility, coverage limits, authorizations, pre-registration, billing, collections, and computerized billing systems.
- Manage the monthly OR reconciliation process to ensure that all procedures/operative cases are billed in a timely manner. Analyze month end reports and identifies opportunities for work process improvements with respect to claims processes and patient billing issues.
- Ensure compliance, functional systems, and continual education on coding changes.
Education, Experience Certifications
- Strong background in healthcare financial management – a minimum of 4 years of medical billing office supervision, OR an Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in business and a minimum of 2 years of medical billing office supervision experience
- EMR experience and electronic receivables systems processing
- Knowledge of ICD‐10, CPT coding, payer billing, collections regulations and management
- Orthopedic experience
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Superior customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills to communicate in person, in writing and over the phone with patients, staff, providers and external companies
To Apply: Submit your application, resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to (503)316-3780. Download our application at http://willamettesurgerycenter.com/index.php/careers/.