Application Coordinator - Professional Billing Resolute, Vancouver, WA
Application Coordinator - Professional Billing Resolute
Are you seeking a career with a health system that is on the move? Can you picture yourself in a career at a state-of-the-art clinic facility? Would you like to join a practice that has been serving the community of SW Washington for 80 years? If you answered “yes” to any of the above, check out this opportunity!
Reports directly to the IS Application Manager. Provides application and implementation support, technology consultation, and operational support to end users, Management, and Principal Trainers. Advocates for end users needs and coordinates support requests and projects with stakeholders. Designs future state workflows in support of CBO (Central Business Office) initiatives. Works across interdisciplinary workgroups to accomplish clinic initiatives and project objectives.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for supporting the following application: Professional Billing (PB Resolute)
- Evaluate functionality, user requirements, and provide recommendations to build, modify, and enhance the respective Epic systems accordingly.
- Participate in current state and future state workflow development and application design.
- Understand how workflow decisions translate to application configuration.
- Actively participate and work with appropriate subject matter experts in all enterprise design, build, validation sessions, and ongoing upgrades.
- Prioritize and implement changes requested for the system in alignment with issue resolution processes.
- Responsible for identifying and managing issues and system enhancements requests for supported applications.
- Responsible for testing supported applications including any configurations, customizations and new releases prior to product implementation.
- Responsible for communicating system changes to the principal trainers, management, and end users.
- Respond to help desk calls within designated times according to priority to ensure that break/fix issues are addressed and documented.
- Provide support services with very little management input including, but not limited to: high level applications software support, coordination of technical requests, system upgrade coordination, vendor liaison, and on-call coverage.
- Provide management of complex technical projects. Plan and estimate work efforts. Facilitate risk mitigation and develop timelines. Organize and coordinate team activities, assign tasks, monitor progress and evaluate results.
- Responsible for after hours and weekend on call support as necessary.
This job description reflects management's assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
EDUCATION AND SKILLS
- Bachelor’s degree required. Previous years of relevant experience may be substituted if applicable
- Epic PB certification required
- Prior experience with implementation of Experian Healthcare revenue cycle is preferred
- Four (4) years of experience in Healthcare Revenue Cycle Operations
- Strong Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Overall understanding of the application systems development lifecycle
- Highly professional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
We offer a competitive wage and a comprehensive benefits package which includes insurance programs covering medical, dental, vision, life, long-term disability, paid time off, education reimbursement, and a 401(k) plan. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.